- We were really lucky to have Diogo as a guide during our one-day tour at Sintra. He knows perfectly the place and he explained us the history of Sintra as well as giving us some anecdotes... 😉
I highly recommend Sintra lovers if you want to discover this place.Rated 5 stars - Facebook
- We had a great time thanks to our awesome guide, Barbara!
She showed us hidden gems that we never would have found on our own and provided explanations every step of the way.
I would definitely call them next time we are here.Rated 5 stars - Facebook
- My friend and I had a fantastic day exploring with Sintra lovers tours. Diogo, our guide, was very knowledgable and passionate about the area and knew all the best places to visit. Diogo gave great recommendations to us about which parts of the palaces to visit which was really helpful as the grounds are so vast. We did not prebook and just saw the tour advertised when we left the station at Sintra but prebooking is available. The car was comfortable and safe. Going with Sintra tours enabled us to have a private car and personal guide which saved us the time and hassle of getting the public bus around the sites as this had very long queues. It also meant Diogo took us to extra places the public bus would not enable you to visit such as additional view points and beautiful buildings. Thank you for an unforgettable day Diogo!!Rated 5 stars - Facebook
- Thanks Diogo for all the amazing tour of Sintra and beaches on the Atlantic ocean! (Cascais, Cabo da roca, etc....). He is the best guide that you can find in Sintra! He is Very professional and he speaks many languages!Rated 5 stars - Facebook
- Thank you! You made our day perfect.
I recommend everyone to choose this guys 🙂Rated 5 stars - Facebook